Join us for dancing & music all evening while helping WeEMBRACE, volunteer driven nonprofit organization raise money for achieving their mission. Funds raised will be used for hosting WeEMBRACE activities, workshops and other family events.
Dance-a-thon Sacramento is very similar to a walk-a-thon. Participants join as teams (or dance as individuals) and raise money by dancing. Dance lessons, free style dancing, prizes and more will be enjoyed throughout the event day. This event is open to all ages and all abilities – new beginners through advanced including people with movement limitations and no experience necessary.
WHERE & WHEN: Saturday, September 15th 2018, 2 PM – 7 PM , Folsom High School , Multipurpose hall , Folsom, CA 95630.
Registrations starts at: 1:15 PM on September 15th, 2018
ONLINE TICKETS : $10.00 per person CLOSES on Sept 13th, 2018
ON SITE: $15.00 per person
Ages 5 and under free. Below 12 to be accompanied by parent/guardian all time present at the event. There will be a comfortable place to sit, relax, and to enjoy for spectators at the event.
Tickets can be purchased by clicking HERE
DANCE-A-THON FORMS CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE
· Dance Team Registration DEADLINE is Aug 15th, 2018
· Vendor Registration DEADLINE is Aug 15th, 2018
· Sponsorship form due by Aug 15th, 2018
· Pledge form DEADLINE is Sept 10 th 2018
· Individuals, Family, Dance teams, Volunteers, Vendors need to fill the Mandatory Registration form and Waiver.
· Exciting prizes for the sponsors and top fundraisers (by using our Pledge form )
· Donations can be made through PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org or using our pledge forms
· Photobooths open at 2:00 PM.
· Dance-a-thon begins at 2 PM with warmups.
· For nonstop 4 hours , there will be several teams for 20 - 30 mins engaging audience with different dance styles. Dance transitions will be backfilled with Karaoke and DJ music for free style dance.
· Dance-a-Thon will conclude around 6:30 PM.
· Raffle prizes and other exciting prizes will be given for the most funds raised by an individual or team and to individuals who danced for longer hours.
· Water is complimentary throughout the event and there are food stalls for refreshments throughout the event.
Disclaimer: Anyone who displays any unsportsmanlike conduct will be asked to leave the event.
Should you have any questions or desire further information, please feel free to call Meena Kalyanasundaram at 510-386-6842 or Pappa at 916-220-5417 or email us at email at email@example.com